Friday, January 4, 2013

Training Week 1 of 2013

 
Here it is, January 4th, 2013. This is the first week of my Official Training. What does that mean? That means NO EXCUSES! No cheating, no missed workouts. GET IT DONE. I started my lifts on Monday, so today was my 4th lift, and 3rd DOD. (Day Of Diet). I am ON POINT!

Photo: Post-workout! Lift 2: chest, back & abs. Diet day 1. 
#post #postworkoutshake #fitness #training #refuel #feedthemuscle #competitiondiet #figure #bodybuilding #protein #changehappensquick #coachnict #nmtfitness #Isagenix #nostress @isagenix. #gymgirl #trainer #girlsneedproteintoo #posing #fitgrrrl #post #postworkout I've posted my full meal plan. Now this is based on me, currently at 138lbs. This is also my plan for my TRAINING days(on these days I have 300-400cals extra). My food is logged in MyFitnessPal (CoachNicT).

 I lift (ideally) M-F, and teach 8 classes throughout the week. I am doing no extra cardio(7hrs is quite enough thank you, lol). If I miss a day during the week, I hit the gym Saturday(which will be this week). I will post when I have my off day. My 'cheat meals' are TBD. They will most likely not be a binge or junk of any sort, but like my lunch today(Chili's Lighter Choice 6oz sirloin & Broccoli, 250cals) - a healthier option I can choose and be able to have my dinner with family. Any real 'cheat' or 're-feed will be determined by my progress....and sanity ;)

My starting goal weight is 125lbs, 10% Body fat. I haven't been down to 10% in a while so I'm giving myself plenty of time. Our first show, Emerald Cup, is 17 weeks away. Typical leaning phase/prep starts 12 weeks out, but I'm heavier than usual and I don't want to worry at the end. And, if I need to do an earlier show to qualify, I'll have a shot at that as well. My birthday is also in between, and last year I did a show literally for my birthday. It was 4 days after, so ON my actual birthday, I was on my 3rd day of carb depletion. Then the show got sold out and my Dad and my Best Friend didn't even get to see me at Finals, or get my trophy. :( So, I really wanted to do something fun this year, lol. Maybe I can have a cheat meal lol. Looking good ROCKS, so there's that!




Meal 1: 1/2c oatmeal, 1/2c Lana's Egg Whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2c Pure Pumpkin, spices to taste
Picture 2: All ingredients, mixed & microwaved 2-3 mins for bread pudding/bread
Meal 2: Isagenix Isalean Pro w/Ionix Supreme(this is a high protein meal replacement shake I use for post workout.
Meal 3: 4 oz chicken breast, 4oz sweet potato, 15 almonds
Meal 4: Isagenix Isalean w/Want More Energy (this is a meal replacement shake.)
Meal 5: 3 oz chicken breast, 12c brown rice, 6 asparagus, 1/4 avocado
Meal 6: 1c Lana's Egg Whites, 2c Spinach, 1/2 avocado


No comments:

Post a Comment