Monday, January 14, 2013

Training Week 2 of 2013

I ended this week with a check-in: Down 3lbs from last check-in!(135lbs) NOT only that, but my body fat went down over 1%(20.6%). I was comparing my measurements with a few months back, when I was 135, and I am SMALLER! That means I gained muscle!(at... least 1lb back from before my hospital visit) Which confirms my readings. I am now 109lbs of Lean Body Mass, and my estimated comp weight for myself at 12%BF (IF i maintain the current muscle) would be 124. If I could get back down to 9%, like my first season, I would be 120 like i was last year, but MUCH leaner. ;)

This week I found some crazy ab cuts!

 

I am still on my diet, just have my Chili's Guiltless Grill 6oz Sirloin steak with broccoli on Sunday evenings with my mom(250cals, 38g protein, 8g fat). It fits in my plan. If I have a sweet tooth I have my Isagenix IsaDelights with green tea extract. That helps a lot. My body is responding like I am used to, really well. Last year it just wasn't. I have more lines and cuts than I am used to seeing even at 10lbs less, so I am really excited to see how I look as I lean out.

www.coachnict.isagenix.com

 2013-01-05_23-08-38_696.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment