Friday, March 8, 2013

12 Weeks out - Emerald Cup, May 3rd

Ok, So I am starting out at approximately 133lbs, and 19% Body Fat. I am adding my cardio back in(I had given up my bike in Cycle class so that more members could take my class) and cutting my cheats down. I have gotten tired of chicken so I am switching those 2 meals to 1) Salmon and 1) Tilapia. Because the Salmon also has fat, I will be cutting the fat serving(either almonds or avocado) out of that meal.

I just peeked at my new workout plan! I am now starting Month 5 of the Advanced Muscle Tone & Firm on the Workout Trainer by Muscle & Fitness. It is a LOT of stuff I do NOT do, which is also why I like it. It challenges me, teaches me and pushes me. This month there are Plyo's and Olympic Lifts. It looks like HEAVY on the legs(and other areas) because there are some SHORT sets of SHORT reps! My legs need it! My arms are pretty 'big' now, I'm happy with my shoulders...abs need to lose the fat a bit more over them...the legs are getting lines just want them to be a little fuller. I don't want to lean out and just look 'stringy' if that makes sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment