Friday, March 8, 2013

NPC Emerald Cup - 8 weeks out

Well, we're at 8 weeks out! This week I took some progress pics finally and also sent them to Sara. She asked if I was still having fruit which I am. 1/2 banana on my hard days and 6 or so strawberries on my lighter days. She told me no more cheat days except for my Birthday. Which I needed her to tell me. This is going to be a BIG show and I want to present at my best EVER. So as of today, I am down to 131lbs, approximately 17.7% BF so down about 1%. My goal is approximately 12% at 125lbs. (Lower % if possible, my first year I was 9% so I'd like to see what I look like there.)

 Photo: LOL the difference SMALL changes make! #flexfriday #nocheating #figurecompetitor #competitionprep #emeraldcup #coachnict #nmtfitness #diet #fitfluential #abs #npcathlete #npcfigure #training
March 5th 2013                                                                   March 8th 2013

So I need to KILL myself the next few weeks because I have a fitness conference Thursday - Sunday. So instead of my normal 2 days rest, I need to start RIGHT OVER tomorrow to get all 5 lifts in before the 4 day conference(which is all workouts) and then RIGHT back into Day 1 lift on Monday. So about 19 days straight. Right now my back is locking up and I should be going to the chiropractor. When it locks up I can feel my spine, it cracks a lot, and my low back is tight. I can't move my neck/head that much. I am in pain around T4(thoracic) and my neck. I don't like to take meds, but I'm taking some now. I try to stretch a lot, hang to decompress my spine and roll on my foam roller.

 
Our Mantra                                                                             This week's food

So I did my lift...it was short, and hey, I'm not stupid so I didn't do my Cleans or Jump Rope. My back was trying to give out on the BB Front Squats and I tried one clean and I could hear my back crunching. I did a nice 30mins on the stairs instead of the treadmill.


Makin' it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment