Wednesday, March 28, 2012

24 hour eating spree!

Figure went on DEAD last. That means we got to watch everyone else come backstage and tear into their goodies. Torture!
But thats literally what happens. We all rush down(hopefully with trophies) and eat and share - cookies, cupcakes, brownies, this time of year Cadbury Eggs etc. Then off to whatever restaurant is open, usually BJ's and Cheesecake Factory are open til 12 or 1am.
Your body doesnt even care that its full, its been deprived SO long it will take in whatever you give it to survive the next "famine". We also call this a "re-feed" as the last few weeks(hell week especially) we deplete our bodies so much and get way leaner than what nature would allow. Its super hard not to go overboard.
I will say my 24hrs stretched to 48. Below are just some of the meals i devoured. Tomorrow i will start a 2 day carb depletion and an hour of cardio/day to bring me back in line. I have Contra Costa in just under 6 weeks. My body has been hard to drop lately so hopefully it is now sufficiently confused enough to create change.
I have a fitness conference this week. All day Aqua Certification Thursday, followed by 3 days full of cycling, aqua, pilates & bootcamp classes. This will help burn all those extra calories and i will be bringing my meals of course. I will make those my "high carb" days to begin my carb cycling. Here we go!


BJ's Spinach Artichoke Dip

BJ's Pizza


Mimi's
BJ's


Applebee's

No comments:

Post a Comment