Friday, December 9, 2011

Bumps & Glitches

I will never be the one to say ‘never’. Or always. I don’t like to use generalizations like that. I will have a Happy Meal if I feel like it, and sometimes I cheat. After all these years though, something is changing. My cheats, are not binges. Which I would LOVE to keep,…but this is NOT off-season. We have a competition in 7 weeks. My cheat is Panera soup and salad. Really what most probly consider diet food haha.
I accidentally dropped too much last week. I got on track(at 8wks out) and have been mostly good. The problem is, ‘mostly’ doesn’t cut it. You can’t keep track of how many calories you ‘kinda’ ate, or how much cardio you ‘may have’ done. It really doesn’t matter. You either did, or you did not. I did not. Because I take on SO much, things hit me hard. If you are wandering down a road, and their is an object in your path, you walk around it. If you are barreling down the road at top speed that thing comes out of nowhere and sends you in a tailspin. And that’s where I’m at. I go at it again tomorrow. New resolve. Tomorrow I check in with Fatima and she’ll tell me what I need to do. I’m planning on doing quite a few shows and maybe that is making me hesitate. Maybe its because of the Holidays. Hell, job security, Oma’s health, my bills, my goals, etc etc. Lots of things stressing me out, making me not want to eat, make my tummy hurt, keep me from sleeping and cause me back pain. I lost 6lbs last week. I’m hoping not too much of it was muscle. I’m already freaking out that I’ve just lost what I worked so hard to build. I know i look leaner and people are already commenting on it, I do drop quick. But I want my easier diet back so i can push myself harder with the weights. its SO hard to feel great about a lift when you are depleted.Tomorrow is a new day. My coach will light a fire under my ass. And I gotta step it up!
I picked up the FitStars Team uniforms/warm-ups. They look AWESOME! I can’t wait to hand them out to the girls Saturday at our first Team Posing Practice. ALL the girls will be there so I will be doing check-ins, Fatima will be eye-ing them over, and Robin will make them look amazing! And everyone will have a great time finally meeting each other. I’ve really been looking forward to this for such a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment