Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Protein Crepes (cleaner than pancakes)

 So I can't really take credit for some of these, they are things that get passed around. I would like to share how I have made these after my client told me how she made hers. These are great when you are eating cleaner and can't have protein powders or fruit. SUPER EASY! Here are the instructions for a quick and simple Single Serving.

1c Egg Whites
1/2c Oatmeal
cinnamon, pumpkin spice, Splenda to taste. (those were my choices, but you could add your own favorite sweetener, or cocoa powder, even a flavored Crystal Light or equivalent - I got lemon to try at a later date!)

Blend in a Magic Bullet (or other blender)

Lightly grease the pan with coconut oil. Like with the Protein Pancakes, once you see bubbles on top, it's time to flip. Should make 2 large crepes or 4 small crepes depending on the size pan you use.

IDEA: If you need your healthy fat at this meal, add Almond Butter into the crepes and roll! My favorite is the Fresh ground from the machine at Whole Foods. YUMM! :D











No comments:

Post a Comment