Thursday, February 2, 2012

My CRAYZEE Schedule!

Every day I get up, and my day is daunting. I start trying to think of how I can get home earlier. Then I feel like I"m being lazy or slacking. But when you get up and look at my day, I go to my job, I teach classes, I train, and I train myself. Yesterday I left my house at 7:30am, and returned at 10:30pm. And whose fault is this? mine. lol. My mom says that whenever I get a free slot, where I could rest or catch up, I just fill it with something else. It's totally true. Squeeze in an extra client here, sub a class there, snag some catch-up time with an old friend somewhere else. It's kind of ridiculous What can I say, I like being busy, maybe it's just the challenge. Maybe I'm masochistic, lol. I'm definitely tired! But I've always found most Group Ex instructors, and competitors especially, tend to be overly driven like this. You have to be to be able to fit in all we do and stay determined and dedicated. So when I(we) hear clients complain about THEIR diet being 'hard', well, gotta bite my tongue. Can't get a workout in....REALLY? hmmm...unless one's schedule is like mine,...I'm not gonna cut much slack. So this is an idea of my schedule. Yesterday I busted out a 20 minute HARD lift. I'm sore, so I"m happy, but I don't like having less than a full hour so I can get it all in. I dunno, what do you think? It's actually color coded but wouldn't let me post in color. Crazy or lazy? lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment