Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HELL WEEK - "Miracle"

  So I was behind for this show, the Iron Man Magazine Naturally NPC Competition. I never diet through the holidays and this was very rough for me. I also had gained a lot after San Jose. Coach told me not to do this show, but I'm not a quitter. These pics are taken 9 days out, Wednesday.
 


I went through 2) 3-day carb depletions, with very little carbs in between and leading up to the show.  It was crazy. I dropped a lot of water, and NEVER want to have to do that again. SO glad I have that behind me and 8 more weeks to train for Gov Cup. 

The back pose was very painful for me to see, as I was shocked to see it this obvious at a heavier weight. I need to keep building muscle but I'm worried about how much more my body will shift, and how it will affect my spine. 













No comments:

Post a Comment