Sunday, January 29, 2012

Quick pre-blurb of Iron Man Magazine & Fit Expo

O_M_G! We had SUCH an AMAZING weekend! Although we did not bring home trophies, we have made some GREAT progress! I personally made eye contact with each judge and did NOT shake! First time ever. I did notice the changes in my body have definitely made my scoliosis more apparent and I am dealing with it as best I can.

The Expo...I have no words. I learned a LOT from the Pros who were helping & prepping us backstage, UNHEARD of at the amateur(NPC) level. Totally changing my Tanning procedure. Also, we got to meet and take photos with Jay Cutler(also learned a lot at his Q&A!), Ronnie Coleman, Alicia Marie(and got a sneak peak at her new Booty book which isn't even out yet!), and I got to meet one of my heroes Jim Stoppani, PhD from Muscle&Fitness and Flex Magazine and score some awesome 6-pack coolers from him! I can't wait to post pictures on my Page tomorrow, www.facebook.com/nmtfitness We took a LOT of great ones!

Well, now 8 weeks until Governor's Cup in Sacramento, March 24th. Crock pot is going and Im ready to Lift like an ANIMAL!!!! See what I got cookin' below.

I will follow up with separate blogs over the next few days covering the Competition, and the FitExpo and all our experiences.
Mashed Cauliflower: cauliflower, chicken stock/broth, garlic clove,
garlic salt. Crockpot low overnight, mash&mix.
 
Chicken Soup: chicken, short grain brown rice, broccoli, chicken
stock, garlic salt, paprika. Crock pot Low overnight
 

1 comment: