Monday, January 23, 2012

4 DAYS(3 really)!! - Ironman Mag Naturally

Ok, I'm close! I checked in today and coach said I looked a LOT better, not there yet, but i will be! I got CARBS!!! So my last 4 meals today I got salmon(OMG, I used to HATE fish and I can't tell you how happy I was to get that, haha) and Brown rice/oatmeal. SO great! Tomorrow I go back to my carb depletion for another 3 days and we will check in again Thursday night. We will be getting our next food in preparation for a lil carb load Friday.

I loved working out today! Well, visually, lol. I have dropped 4lbs so I'm now 126lbs. And I got a mystic tan last night so I'm a bit darker. I'm starting to look like a competitor again. PHEW! When we check-in next I will post before/after pics so you can see the changes made in this last week. It's AMAZING what happens in the last week! :D

We basically workout to just maintain the muscle we have and get rid of the water. We workout through Wednesday, then Thursday and Friday we rest and carb-load while weaning the water. So I'm taking tomorrow off. Workout on my own, go to the chiropractor for an adjustment, prepare my food for the next few days and start packing.

I also sold my tubs of Lana's Egg Whites, so I will be ordering more. Such a great deal for people who use egg whites. I got them from her and sell them for $30 so they save the shipping cost. I will get to add my eggs and protein shakes back into my diet after this show since I am now lean again. Then I can just fine-tune for the following shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment