Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ironman Naturally, -3 Days

Well, they're comin'....want some DEEP cuts for the next Comp!
Wow, today! I had originally thought I would be okay working through this week. I'm even teaching my classes, at least through tomorrow(Wednesday). But there were a few things I needed to do so I thought I'd give myself breathing room, boy did I NEED IT! I took today of and first item was SLEEP! I woke up at 11am. what?! Already behind. Guess what? I had forgotten to move my food from the freezer to the fridge or leave out to thaw. I needed to workout, but needed to eat food first. So, off to the store I went to get fresh tilapia and chicken for today.
Got my 4oz of chicken on my new scale. (Haven't unwrapped it yet, lol)

So I did a lot of cooking, did my YouTube blog for Today, went to the gym with mom, went to the chiropractor(I think she got my shoulder back even with the other), got my eyerows waxed, then came home and did some more cooking while doing a little Zumba in between. I vacuumed and am aiming to put some clothes away and pack a lil. Or add to my packing pile.
Looks like my spot's been taken... <3
My "Packing Pile" - Hmmm....what to wear. to party w/the girls after the show? ... ;)






I'm trying to catch up on meals. I am just about finished with my 2nd fill of my water jug(2.2L) This is Day 1 on my second carb-depletion. I won't have to do this again. I can NOT get behind and go crazy. I need to stay where I am at and continue my fine-tuning and progress from here to the next shows.
(2.2 Liters) x 2 !

Tomorrow I will go to work, then teach cycling @ Bally Total Fitness, then back to work, then back to Bally to teach BOSU, then back to Ray's Built Tuff for posing practice with Robin and train Leslie for her last workout. Tomorrow is the last workout day. Thursday and Friday we rest. Thursday I JUST go to work. Sounds SO simple! :D We do go to check in with Fatima at Ray's Built Tuff after work. Then we should be able to have some carbs to fill out. Friday we fly out. There will be me, Leslie(we are the 2 competing), Cori, Brenda(my former client and Bally class member) all on the same flight. SUPER fun! Becky might also be driving down, and my dad should be driving down.


No comments:

Post a Comment