Thursday, January 12, 2012

This has been a CRAZY Busy week! Saturday after posing practice me and a few of the girls went to Max Muscle and stood in line to see Phil Heath. He is awesome, and seems so down to earth. We wore our team gear and took some great pics!

The girls are looking great, huge improvements! However, I was not happy with my own progress. I felt like I looked better a few lbs ago. I felt like i lost my muscle and was all fat. ugh. Fatima gave me the option of upping my cardio or taking out carbs. Well, this ANTI-cardio girl chose cardio for the first time. I'm cranky without carbs and I had 4 Aqua classes to sub on top of my regular 3-4 classes / week so I knew I'd need them. (Check out that crazy schedule below!) And im doing ok.  I've done 1hr of cycling each day. I'm definitely beat! My legs are J-E-L-L-O. Of course, my weight is the same. Go Figure! I drop quick. But I'm definitely leaner. I was mad that my jeans still fit tight, lol, but then i looked in the mirror and saw the hams and ass I did NOT have before and I'm ok with that ;) With the stress and lack of sleep i've had lately, my body is weighing heavier. I know it'll be lower once I get a good night's sleep. I feel good, but we'll see what Coach thinks at my check-in tomorrow. I still need to be leaner, and I'm already thinking of the next show, keeping it lean and trying to even out areas and put on a bit more muscle. I'm getting there though. I have more legs, more shoulders, I think in 2 more weeks, I'll be ok. I'd like to be MORE than ok so I'll do what I need to.

I am excited though, because I have a few people to meet at the LA FitExpo-another competitor I met through Twitter from my town, and Lester from Vizion Wear that has made suits for 2 of the girls, and will be doing mine next for later on in the season. 

Hopefully I'll have some good news & pics tomorrow! ;)

Mon Cycle @ Bally (missed for HOA mtg, but Oma ended up getting released from hospital. Ended up doing 1hr on my home bike while watching Nicole Wilkin's DVD for motivation.
Tues Aqua @ 24hr
Wed Aqua @ 24hr
Wed Cycle @ Bally
Wed Bosu @ Bally
Thurs Aqua @ 24hr
Thurs Cycle @ Bally
Fri Aqua @ 24hr

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! This year is going to be amazing! This is just the first show. Go get em!

    ReplyDelete