Friday, January 13, 2012

Closer...

Well, The Eye said I looked better but she wants some BIG changes by next Saturday. I need to do another hour of cardio tonight so that'll bring my total to 5hrs this week. Of course, I also subbed 4hrs of Aqua and while not a workout persay, I definitely was actively moving around and my shoulders are sore!
Im definitely hitting the wall and a bit down today. Ups & downs. Gonna go get my cardio in at Ray's before I have posing practice with Robin. After the girls' session tomorrow we are goin to MAC for our makeup prep and next Saturday getting our hair done so that'll be exciting and hopefully help me feel ready. But the legs def more defined then before. Lines, triangles, hehe ;)
 Here you can see my crookedness show in the shoulders & waist.  
SAME weight. Holding due to lack of sleep & stress. But much more definition! Crazy how the body works!

No comments:

Post a Comment