Sunday, January 22, 2012

HELL WEEK - "Miracle Week"

So it is the Sunday before the competition. This is when we start playing with our carbs and drinking tons of water. It is SO crazy! I usually take them out today....but I was behind. I need a "miracle".  Coach told me the only way to make it was to take out my carbs. OK! Call me masochistic, but I will do what I need to to make it happen! I did not come all this way to fail. So when people complain about their diet to me right now, I'm not very understanding. But when my girls complain, I can totally relate because I have done it ALL. I did something I NEVER do and bought fat-burners to get through the day. If not, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed with no carbs. But today I am hitting the wall hard. As per the instructions I upped the dosage....and then fell asleep! Craziness!

So far my nails are done, we got our hair done yesterday, and our makeup the Saturday before, so really just need to pack. I got a new roller suitcase for my comp stuff and sponges for the ProTan and GemTac glue for the stones that have come off my suit.

It's hard with all the stress in life, the holidays etc. I started out with a team of 5 girls. Things happen and people don't always make it. Times are tough, people lose jobs, travel, get sick etc. So now there are two of us actually competing. We were a little down at first, but we are doing this for ourselves. And we have accomplished a lot! Cori is still coming and it's actually gonna be awesome because she can see first-hand how everything goes the day of a comp. Also, she can help us and I'm VERY relieved about that! I am excited for her to do my hair! Also the show is earlier as it is part of the Expo and sharing the stage with other events so we can actually SHOWER and THEN go eat and continue out at night looking hott and being CLEAN!!

I am documenting my prep for this show, so if you would like to see more, check out my YouTube Channel at:
www.youtube.com/coachnict

Things to do:
Full body shave/Jantana hair remover
Cook Food
Protan: Wed, Thurs, Fri night
Pack
Tanners, makeup, suits, heels, FitStars Warm-ups
REST!

No comments:

Post a Comment