Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ironman Mag Naturally - 3 weeks out

So I had my check-in and took pics. I know I'm behind. Fatima says I'll be ok, but I'm mad at myself. Of course, I NEVER would have tried to diet through the holidays, but since they are over its been easier. I doubled my cardio (not much for most but from 2hrs to 4hrs / week). And I've been on my 3wks out plan for the last month so aside from the cheats, I've been super clean. And have been good one week, lol. So far I lost the weight from the cheat, +3lbs so I am 128lbs, 17.6%BF. I took pics and felt like I had less muscle and more fat than my last pics at the higher weight. Thank god I have a coach to filter for me.

I've had a lot of stress at work, and my Oma has been in the hospital this week. She's going to be needing a pace-maker. She doesn't really know whats going on. Other than my SF mints, while I'm visiting, I haven't cheated. SO I'm feeling good about that and I just keep telling myself what I tell others: "Just do the work, and it will happen". It's hard, and I totally understand the mentality....people feel hopeless so they cheat, and because they've screwed up they make it worse. But you gotta stick with it. I made this commitment, and I am NOT a quitter. I knew I'd have to work harder when I made the choice to cheat. The GREAT thing is, I'm an instructor! SO I picked up another permanent cycling class at Bally's, so now I'm getting PAID for 3hrs of that cardio a week! Also what that means is its scheduled so there's no way i can miss it. All I need to do is squeeze another hour in(I have another instructor who's class I'm taking cuz she's awesome and I'm learning from it!) so then if needed another 30mins here and there on the stairs. Again, I drop weight quick, so many of my clients need to do a lot more cardio depending on how their body responds.


I also launched my YouTube Channel this week. So far I have my Intro video and one on my ProTan process. Helps a lot for showing my girls how it's done. I can't paint them all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment